AMSOIL Retail On-The-Shelf Account
AMSOIL, 35 Plus Years of Product Recognition
AMSOIL with 35 plus years of growth and product recognition, has an excellent loyal installed customer base. This coupled with the exploding popularity of synthetic lubricants, provides for phenomenal future growth. Consumers today live fast pace lives and want the convenience to buying product when they need them, from retail outlets that are convenient for them and their life style.
Extend Market Reach
AMSOIL's Brand loyalty will draw customers from outside a traditional stores marketing area, providing first time customers. Retailers can benefit from add on sales from related automotive product lines increasing the overall purchase. Build repeat customers and benefit for "word of mouth and facebook" social networking.
AMSOIL Retail Business Account and Registration Form
Purchase AMSOIL Products at Factory Wholesale and Resell Up to a 30% Margin.
Retail accounts are retail outlets such as auto parts stores, motorcycle dealerships and automotive service centers. These stores stock AMSOIL products to sell to their customers or install AMSOIL products as part of a service such as with oil changes.
Register to open an AMSOIL Retail account. An AMSOIL Retail Account enables a business to purchase AMSOIL products at factory wholesale and sell products at retail prices.
AMSOIL Retail Account Overview:
- Retail Accounts purchase factory direct
- Retail Accounts purchase factory wholesale up to 30% off suggest retail
- Available for net/30 credit line
- Live AMSOIL Retail Account Technical Hot Line Service
- Freight discounts of 50% to 100% are available
- No minimum order requirements
- No registration fees
- Coop marketing support is available from AMSOIL
Note: AMSOIL Retail Accounts are for business that resell or install AMSOIL products in customers vehicles and or equipment.
Why AMSOIL Product Lines? It's Synthetics and it Save Your Customer Money
AMSOIL provides a wide selection of synthetic lubricating oils for all types of engine and gear applications, including those for specialized vehicles and severe operating conditions. The AMSOIL extensive product line includes the finest quality... Synthetic Engine Oils, Synthetic Diesel Oils, Synthetic Motorcycle and Powersports Oils, Synthetic Gear Lubes, Synthetic Greases, Synthetic Industrial Lubricants, Filtration Products, and Extreme Condition Synthetic Lubricant Products
- Engine Oils - Gasoline, Diesel, Natural Gas, Two-Cycle, 4 Stroke, and Motorcycle Oils
- Transmission Fluids - Manual and Universal ATF
- Gear Lubes - Energy Efficient and Heat Reducing
- Greases - General Purpose To Heavy Duty, Spray, and Food Grade
- Hydraulic Oils- Anti-Wear and Biodegradable Fluid
- Compressor Oils- Extensive Line with complete range of ISO viscosities
- nanofiber Filters AMSOIL Oil, Air, and By-Pass Oil Filtration Systems
AMSOIL Lubricants Save Your Customers Money!
Reduce your operating costs by using AMSOIL Synthetic Lubricants. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have been proven to improve fuel economy up to 8.2%. AMSOIL motor oils are also designed to last many times longer than conventional motor oils while reducing engine and component wear. Through a properly planned and implemented preventive Maintenance plan utilizing Oil Analysis, your company can extend drain intervals 3 to 8 times longer than normal for your fleet vehicles or equipment. Another important benefit of oil analysis is wear metal trending. By trending or charting the wear metals in consecutive oil analysis samples, a maintenance manager can accurately predict when an engine failure may occur.
How does all this add up to savings for your customer?
- Improved fuel economy
- Reduced engine and drive train wear
- Less purchased motor oil..... 25,000 Drain Intervals
- Less waste oil disposal costs
- Less downtime for maintenance
- Less downtime for repairs
- Predict failures before they occur and make scheduled repairs
- Vehicles and equipment last longer
Typical examples of Retail On-the-Shelf Accounts:
- Auto Service Centers
- Auto Parts Stores
- Hardware Stores
- Motorcycle, ATV, and Snowmobile Sales and Service Centers
- Boating Sales and Service Centers
- Transmission Repair Shops
- Lawn and Garden Equipment Stores